On 19 May 2007, Tiby celebrated his 32nd birthday. The party's theme was to interpret the name of a Transformer. During the night there were a number of competitions including:
Fastest transformation of a Cybertron Starscream figure.
1. How many Transformers does Tiby have in his entire collection?
2. How many Beast Wars figures does Tiby have?
3. How many Optimus Prime / Convoy / Optimus Primal / Ginrai figures does Tiby have?
4. What is the total value of Tiby’s Collection?
5. What planet do Transformers come from?
6. What year did Transformers start (generally accepted)?
7. What was the highest price Tiby paid for a single Transformer?
8. Set out the order of the figures from most valuable to least valuable.
Here are some pics:
Red Alert (Pat Williamson - Winner Best Interpretation):
Winner - quickest transformation (Glenn Gallacher):
Air Raid (Maria Csapo (centre - with Frank Csapo and Rozalia Csapo)):
First Aid (Jeff Randall and Franca Parolin):
Grimlock (Michael Payne):
Laserbeak (Glenn Gallacher):
Outback & Silverstreak (Jill & Darren Hellmund):
Rumble (Frank Csapo II):
Rumble (Zlatko Spralja):
Springer (Stefano Di Noro):